Tailor’s Guide to Bespoke Suit Dubai
One of the major problems men face is difficulty in finding a ready-made outfit that properly fits you. Bespoke suit Dubai is a perfect choice, because these customized suits fit your body type and personal style through lining, pattern, and cut. The tailors take the body measurements, which include pants, shoulders, sleeves length, jackets and size of the waist for designing your suit. Besides fitting, the tailors have unlimited customizations ranging from pocket designs, lining designs, to button types and choice of fabric.
Cost of a bespoke suit
The average price of bespoke suit Dubai mostly starts from AED 2000. The price varies from AED 1950 to AED 20000 or higher. However, the costing depends upon the type of fabric that you choose for designing the suit.
• Step 1: Select the fabric of your choice
• Step 2: Discuss with tailor and decide the design of the suit
• Step 3: Let the bespoke tailors Dubai take your measurement
• Step 4: Next, have a trial of your clothes with dummy stitches to have an idea about how the suit looks on you. Moreover, if there is any misfit, the tailor will note the changes.
• Step 5: Decide another date to try the altered suit and notify the bespoke tailors Dubai about further alteration, if required.
• Step 6: If the suit fits you perfectly, you can pick up the suit after the final stitch.
The time taken to design the suit depends upon the suit’s complexity and tailoring house. It takes a maximum of 15 days to complete the entire designing process. Designing a good bespoke suit requires time. A top-notch suit cannot be delivered within 24 to 48 hours.
You can get ready-made bespoke suits with a personal touch such as preferred fabric, color, and font. Tailors need some time to design these suits.